Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pinch me, I'm about to fall out!

Could this be the best week of my life? First, I land the agent of my dreams. Now, I see that I am steadily climbing the ranks in my run for the office of Curly Girl Ambassador!


If you'd like to support me in my run for this prestigious office, you may vote here. It's time to get off that "'Straight' Talk Express"! Yes We Curl! * (* any resemblence to actual campaign slogans is clearly unintentional).

Plus, the parentals are coming in to town today, and we're planning a trip into Goonies and Twilight territory (or, the "Oregon Coast", as some like to call it) to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary! You are an inspiration, Mom and Dad.

So, have a good week, everyone!

5 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

You got my vote, baby!

Anonymous said...

I voted, too! Good luck!

Jaime Temairik said...

Nice going! I totally dig Paul's roster and now another reason to love it even more!

Will go vote for you, now, too!

Laura Zarrin said...

I voted for you! Good luck!!!

Vicki said...

Thanks, everybody, for supporting the cause!